• Manufactured by Halo EFX
• Halo EFX reversible polymer coating solution (RPCS) is a tough, vinyl-like, reversible coating developed to change, improve or enhance OEM factory components including clear-coated body panels, emblems, badges, grills, rims and disc brake calipers. Properly installed, Halo EFX can provide long lasting protection, while also offering a distinct look and feel unlike any other RPCS.
• Choose Halo EFX Matte or Real Clear with your favorite PUD Custom Color to provide an almost limitless amount of variety and complexity.
• Many OEM factory finishes have been enhanced using Halo EFX with great success. Because of the filmâ€™s versatility, both the novice and professional alike spray Halo EFX through a variety of HVLP based-paint systems.
• The benefits are seen as two fold. Not only can you completely change the look and feel of your vehicle, but also protect the factory OEM finish from the harsh elements found in many driving conditions today. Installed correctly, Halo EFX is impervious to moisture, salts, acids, and bases, thus offering an array of protection in the harshest environments. Halo EFX can be used in a variety of other applications where protection from the elements is a must, such as track days for personal sports cars, off-road, marine, and industrial applications.
• While polymer film technology has been around for decades, the exterior automotive reversible polymer film industry is, in many respects, still in its infancy. Even the company who pioneered the RPCS is, to this day, making enhancements to their original formula. As this industry grows, innovation will lead the way, further legitimizing whatâ€™s quickly becoming one of most popular, eye-catching exterior automotive enhancements that car enthusiastsâ€™ demand.
Note: Tinted gallons are shipped clear with a drop in tint.